
Lately, I have been focusing on those little, insignificant negatives that can happen in day-to-to day life; so at this moment in time, I'm going to focus on something infinitely more positive-- that cute monkey of a child of ours, Liana.
She is doing so much better now, since she has overcome a lot of her initial health problems, which has been such a blessing to us (in addition to the blessing that she herself is!). Her latest thing is doing some of the motions to some of her favorite songs and rhymes (i.e., Wheels on the Bus, Pat-a-Cake, If You're Happy and You Know It (which is funny to sing when she's a little fussy because of the irony), Little Jack Horner, and Little Miss Muffett. Totally Adorable. I seriously don't understand how this unbelievably cute kid could get cuter every day!!!
Another thing she is into is making sure that things are in the right place. Stacking blocks in a tower-- no way! Those must be torn down before anything else happens. Did I put her puzzle pieces back in the puzzle-- jeez, Mom, those need to be out on the floor (except for her favorite ladybug piece, which she holds onto for as long as possible). The funniest thing that I've started doing is putting a few Legos together while she's playing and then leaving them nearby so she'll find them. They are automatically pulled apart as soon as they're discovered! But as soon as she has dismantled my creation, she moves onto something else; whereupon I stack the Legos together again in a different formation (there are two red ones and two green ones) and leave them for her to find. She could just be humoring me, for all I know!
A very cute thing is to watch her and my sweetie together. When he's carrying her, she'll hold out her arm in one direction (with or without the accompanying "haaah"), and so they'll walk that way. As soon as they reach as far as they go, he'll ask her where she wants to go, and she'll point somewhere else, and off they go!
Let's see if I can find a good picture of them to attach to this... Ahh, yes, here we are!

1 comment:
Hey Super Random Girl! I hope you don't mind, but I've added you to my blog. You are welcome to do the same and add me to your list. Cute pictures of the baby and the hubby!!
Glad to see you are up and blogging!!
Post a Comment